Monday, April 17, 2017

Soliloquy

O’ how grand would it be
For me to have my own soliloquy?

To stay restless all through the night
Pondering the mysteries of my plight?

As a hermit runs to his cave
Deeper and deeper digging his grave?

For is it better to know?
                Or better to be?
                Better to have?
                Or better to be free?

Better to peak over to the abyss
Or to cling to the rock of endless-less?



To reign the domain of life as King
The crown jewel – To be Nothing?

For if I am as I think to be
My life will stay as a mystery.

Is it nobler to think?
                Nobler to be?
                Nobler to live?
                Nobler to be free?

Aghast what thoughts my brain doth leap

As I turn myself over to go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment