Who and Why.


Who and Why.

For the majority of the content that I will be posting on this Blog I wish remain anonymous.

My goals in life and my current circumstances have lead me down a path where the only form of expression is via an online forum. 

Regardless of whether or not this Blog becomes well received or even viewed at all, it is far from what I hope to achieve. 

I am a part of a historical majority who have over the years had their views, beliefs and norms looked down upon.

In an ever changing society where equality is promoted and supported it is important to look from a holistic manner. 

Just because I had been a part of the majority, doesn't mean that my views and ideas are any less of important than the vocal minority. 

I am 25 years of age and a white male, but this shouldn't change your view on my experiences or life ambitions as it was merely given to me.

I was told that going through University and obtaining a degree would set you up for the rest of your life, however as I have taken off my rose tinted glasses, I can see that the world will never give you such a clear cut pathway. 

Despite having a University degree I am still not the most confidant writer and what I lack in my writing skills I hope to make-up for in my editing and use of simple to understand language. 

This blog will be about my journey, my hardships and topics relating mental health and my experiences. It will cover a range of topics, from online games to political struggles in the world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Daily Struggle of the Fear of Failure.

Escaping the world to online gaming.